Fixed Asset Accountant
Company: Global Partners
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Global Partners is looking to hire a Fixed Asset Accountant
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tracking of
existing and new fixed assets, maintaining assets within the fixed
asset system (Oracle), project tracking and reporting (Oracle
Project Costing), and preparation and reconciliation of various
fixed asset reports and schedules. We offer a flexible work
environment to include working three days in the office. Duties &
- Record and maintain fixed assets within fixed asset system and
projects within Project Costing.
- Track various projects in the Project Costing and prepares
various analytic reports used by the business and management.
- Reconcile fixed asset ledger to general ledger asset accounts
- Analyze capital expenditures/fixed asset additions monthly and
prepare capital expenditure monthly reporting schedules.
- Work closely with the other department in tracking various
project costs in comparison to their budgeted projections.
- Prepares audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist
external and internal auditors in their inquiries.
- Perform ad-hoc accounting, financial, and reporting tasks as
needed and required by management, construction/maintenance/real
estate departments, and others associated with fixed assets,
project costing, and capital expenditures.
- Perform special projects as assigned.Knowledge, Skills &
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of fixed asset accounting experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from
manager to accomplish objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Oracle and Oracle Project Costing experience is a plus but not
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all
levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize
performance, creativity, problem solving and results
- Flexible and enthusiastic. Research shows that many, especially
women and marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if
they don't check every box. If you are excited about this position,
and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even
if you don't meet every point on the job description. We'd love to
hear from you. Global is committed to attracting, developing and
retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and
maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in
its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without
regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed,
marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military
or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a
victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking,
prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any
other classification or status protected by applicable state, local
or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation
to apply, please contact our recruiting department at .
Keywords: Global Partners, Lowell , Fixed Asset Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!