Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Receptionist is responsible for meeting/greeting children
and parents and providing a wide range of administrative and office
support to the management team to ensure the efficient operation of
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5000
- 5% contribution to your 401K
- 12 paid Holidays
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid sick leave
- Manage reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail
communications both internally and externally.
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors; staff reception
desk, answer incoming calls and greet visitors and
- Provide administrative support for management team
- Billing and report generation
- Entering and retrieving statistical data; compiling
- Maintaining and updating project address lists; responding to
- Assembling informational packets and mailings
- Copying and dispersing flyers, newsletters and outreach
materials, preparing monthly reports
- Assist with event planning and establish, maintain, and update
filing system to ensure accuracy of files
- May support kitchen tasks, meal/snack prep
- Integrate a DE&I lens in all activities, encourage
colleagues to engage in DE&I work, and contribute to our
mission of building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
organization for our employees, clients, and partners; requires
ongoing investment in a personal and professional journey to
understand identity and address unconscious bias, power, and
Successful Candidate will Possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 1 year of clerical, receptionist and/or office experience
- Proficient computer skills to include, Windows, Microsoft Word,
Excel, Internet, and comfort learning new software and tracking
- Ability to work well under pressure and have good
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
environment with minimal supervision.
- Pleasant personality and professional telephone manner is
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication
skills, customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain
- Desire to work with low-income, culturally diverse, and at-risk
- Must have evidence of full COVID-19 immunization or a religious
or medical exemption upon hire
- Ability to work effectively with and meet the needs of people
from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, and identities,
including underserved communities and people from the different
racial groups, socioeconomic statuses, nationalities, and languages
that make up CTI's clientele
- Must be able to pass EEC background check which includes
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) is preferred.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative team in an organization committed to excellence.
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!