Teacher Aide - Early Learning Program
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 15, 2023
We are looking for a Teacher's Aidewho will work with the
Teachers to create a warm, welcoming and inviting educational
environment for children and families.
Top pay, great benefits, and supportive environment. $17.82 per
$2,000.00 Sign on Bonus for Full Time and $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus
for Part Time
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
For Full time we offer:
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5000 per year
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 30-minute paid lunch break (37.5-hour work week)
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission, supportive environment
with an outstanding Community Action Agency
**Hired scheduled hours may change from time to time, so
flexibility between 6:30 am -5:30 pm is required**
Must be able to meet all EEC, NAEYC and Head Start performance
This may be a substitute teaching position depending on need.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state and local
regulations related to Head Start/Early Head Start and MA
Department of Early Education and Care;
- Assist with the maintenance of a clean, safe, healthy and
developmentally appropriate classroom environment;
- Assist with individual and group activities in a center based
classroom at the direction of the Teachers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential preferred. (If you
do not have your CDA, we will help you obtain and pay for
- 6 months to 1 year of teaching experience preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working with low income
individuals or families preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software
and data collection systems.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish or English/Khmer) are a
- Early Education and Care (EEC) Preschool and/or Infant/Toddler
Teacher Certification preferred.
- CORI/DCF review prior to employment.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative team in an organization committed to excellence.
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Teacher Aide - Early Learning Program, Education / Teaching , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!