-Looking for a Diesel Mechanic Technician- Sign On Bonus!!!
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Start a rewarding career with Ryder!!
We are currently hiring a Diesel Mechanic in Dracut, MA$2,500 SIGN
ON BONUSUNION SHOP
Paid Weekly plus 401(k), Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Vacation Time (PTO), Paid Holidays, Boot Voucher, PPE,
Uniforms, Paid Training, Certification Programs, On-The-Job
Under close supervision, The Technician I performs minor routine
maintenance and repair services on different types of vehicles.
Works with the assistance of a T2, T3, T4, TIC SS or SM, when
performing technical and diagnostic type repairs. Task assignments
are directed by shop management to encourage development in a
Apply Now!Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination
Call or Text "Dracut" to Sarah at 740-400-8323 for more info!
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest
transportation companies in the country?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you've got to check out
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with
integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management
solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and
maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few
companies can spare.
We are a Fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you've been
looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome
- High Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
- Must have minimum tool requirementADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively, work shift
work/weekend as required, perform all entry level tasks, and
demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply knowledge of
- Some experience in transportation maintenance preferred
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In
order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
yearsImportant Note: Additional requirements may be required in
different locations and/or accounts.Responsibilities:
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance
- Performs component identification and minor repairs
- Performs preventive maintenance with training and support
- Performs facility maintenance duties
- Perform all entry level tasks
- Diagnoses minor mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing
diagnostic computer when applicable
- Performs other related duties as assignedRyder is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: Ryder, Lowell , -Looking for a Diesel Mechanic Technician- Sign On Bonus!!!, Engineering , Dracut, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!