Senior Quality Manager
Company: MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2020
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers
and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM
is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and
ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple
design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing,
assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North
America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In
addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core
competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel
comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales
representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team
is trained across all of our products to give our customers
insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected
Senior Quality Manager
The Senior Quality Manager will lead a team dedicated to driving
continuous improvement in the quality and reliability of MACOM s
High Performance MMIC products. The role will involve being a
strong representative for the quality team with internal and
external customers and providing a clear vision to enhance the
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and manage a high performing quality team supporting
MACOM's High Performance MMIC product portfolio.
* Develop QA tools, capabilities, and talent to continuously
improve our quality systems.
* Lead failure investigation and corrective action for customer
related failures, and facilitate customer quality & reliability
* Communicate quality issues to the MACOM leadership team with
recommendations for improvements.
* Work with R&D and the manufacturing engineering teams to
perform FMEA and establish quality check-points to drive towards
zero-defects in production.
* Drive Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Reliability
(DFR) practices in a stage-gate NPI process.
* Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied
* More than 10 years of increasing responsibility in the areas of
IC Quality and Reliability, preferably with experience in III-V
(GaAs, GaN or lnP) based processes.
* Understanding and working knowledge of the key elements of:
* Reliability Engineering and Qualification procedures (Telcordia,
MIL_STD, JEDEC, IPC, etc.)
* Manufacturing Statistical Process Control, (SPC, Process
* Problem-solving methodology such as six-sigma Black Belt, 8D, or
Global Problem Solving.
* Experience in driving Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design
for Reliability (DFR) in a stage-gate NPI process.
* Leadership, assertiveness, ability to be a team player with
positive attitude. Excellent communication and presentation skills
(both written and verbal) are required.
* BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or
* US permanent resident or US citizen required due to ITAR
M/A-COM Technology Solutions promotes equal employment opportunity
for all employees and applicants in all aspects of employment. It
is our belief that strength comes from a diverse workforce. M/A-COM
Technology Solutions is committed to being an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The objective of M/A-COM Technology Solutions is to
recruit, hire, train, and promote the most qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or
handicap, genetic information, or veteran status (disabled veteran
or veteran of the Vietnam Era). All such decisions are made using
standards based on the individual s qualifications as they relate
to the particular job opportunity, and on the goal of furthering
equal employment opportunity. M/A-COM Technology Solutions
prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants, employees,
customers, or vendors based on race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition. M/A-COM
Technology Solutions also
Keywords: MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc, Lowell , Senior Quality Manager, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!