Business Operations Manager
Posted on: June 17, 2022
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers
and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM
is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and
ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple
design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing,
assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North
America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In
addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core
competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel
comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales
representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team
is trained across all of our products to give our customers
insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
workforce. MACOM will not discriminate against any worker or job
applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual
orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, military
obligations, or membership in any other category protected under
MACOM is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental
disabilities. If you have a disability and are in need of a
reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of the
application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email
HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position
title and location in which you are interested, and nature of
accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work
with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation
in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Business Operations Manager
We are seeking a Business Operations Manager to join us to drive
MACOM's sales operations processes. An ideal candidate is a quick
learner who demonstrates strong leadership, independent thinking,
possesses organizational expertise, is an excellent
cross-functional communicator, and has a passion for data driven
solutions & strategies. As a member of the Business Operations
team, you will drive sales and operational efficiencies across the
company collaborating closely with our customers, engineering &
product teams, sales, customer service, operations, and finance.
Ultimately, you will ensure that the business performance is in
line with company goals.
You will operate at the commercial center of a high performing
semiconductor organization and have an opportunity to significantly
influence the company's business performance.
* Be the link between sales & product marketing and the operations
& supply chain teams to ensure key customer accounts are served
* Provide leadership, while working with your internal partners to
meet revenue and customer commitments.
* Product pricing controls, quotation support and annual
account-based pricing negotiations.
* Prepare large value opportunities for Sales and Executive
* Lead and manage tactical engagement at key customers accounts as
related to demand fulfilment, forecasts, expedites and general
* Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers and Field Sales
Management regarding demand forecasts as part of both the Quarterly
bookings forecast and the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process.
* Work closely with supply chain teams to ensure forecasts are
supported and provide support on the E&O and SIOP processes to
* Ownership of sales related MRP master data for your designated
* Analyze, document and implement business processes, workflow and
business system enhancement.
Education & Experience:
* BS degree required. Engineering preferred; MBA strongly
preferred. Will consider relevant experience with undergraduate
degree in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or relevant
* Experience in a similar role preferably within Semiconductor or a
* Technical orientation and emphasis on manufacturing is a plus
* Demonstrated experience with pricing and with profit and loss
* Business acumen and experience supporting sales
* Highly proficient and strong analysis skillset. Proficiency in
excel, data analytics, visualization, and reporting.
* Ability to gather and analyze large amounts of information
quickly and problem solve effectively.
* Effective communication, writing, and presentation-building
* Strategic thinker with a proven ability to translate technical
requirements/issues into the business context or vice versa.
Keywords: MACOM, Lowell , Business Operations Manager, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!