Executive Director, Assisted Living
Company: Northbridge Companies
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Position at Bayberry at Emerald Court
Leading and Inspiring
Here, your office is where our residents call home. There will be
meetings, phone calls and emails to send, but there will also be
moments to join the table of Veterans recalling stories,
accompanying someone on a sunny walk through the courtyard, and
impromptu iPad lessons as you pass through the hall. The associates
you oversee are here to make our resident's lives easier and
happier, and our families trust you to ensure the safety of their
loved one. Your task is more than outlined in this application it's
to be an advocate, and most of all, a friend.
Job Summary for the Executive Director:
The Executive Director is responsible for providing the tone and
the overall leadership in the operation of the community,
supervises the entire staff, and assures its compliance to
applicable regulatory requirements and the standards of excellence
established by company.
- Represents the company and the community in a professional,
positive and personable manner.
- Maintains the records of the community in compliance with
regulatory requirements including that of confidentiality.
- Interviews, selects, and hires staff and assures adherence to
the company's hiring policies.
- Plans, organizes and implements the policies and procedures of
the company as it relates to a specific community.
- Holds regularly scheduled staff meetings with all members.
- Remains current in the areas of programs, regulations, and
reporting requirements of all associated agencies.
- Participates in tenant selection, move in/ out coordination,
resident orientation and maintains liaison with residents and their
- Walks and inspects the community on daily basis.
- Assists all other departments in the proper execution of their
- Prepares the annual Budget and monthly reporting of Budget to
Actual to be submitted to the Partners.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required or requested by
- Adherence of non-Negotiables.This is a Monday - Friday position
with occasional weekends required.
We treat our associates like family by offering benefits for
growth, health and happiness:
- Competitive Pay!
- Flexible Schedules / Shifts
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal days
- Health Insurance
- 401k Options + Company Match
- Ongoing Education & In-services*All candidates will be required
to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before
commencing work or commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30
days of commencing work, unless they receive an approved
Live Well, Love Life
Keywords: Northbridge Companies, Lowell , Executive Director, Assisted Living, Executive , Dracut, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!