Case Manager - Residential
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Case Manager - Residential
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
* Casual work environment
* 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
* Paid Life Insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* 11 paid holidays
* Paid sick leave
* Career advancement and professional development
* 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your own
* Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
* 37.5 hour work week
We are seeking a Case Manager who will be responsible for providing
case management to clients. The person in this role will provide
advocacy, support, and referral information and assist clients to
overcome barriers to become self-sufficient.
* Complete intake and needs assessments with each individual, which
may involve a broad range of areas including housing, finance &
budgeting, employment, education, food & nutrition, school &
daycare, legal issues, health, parenting, and daily living
* Interview and evaluate clients to formulate Individualized
Service Plans based on Program requirements.
* Work closely with individuals to identify and build upon
strengths and develop strategies to address barriers and concerns
identified through the assessment process.
* Help clients build self-sufficiency plans.
* Assist clients to transition to self-advocacy roles.
* Perform home visits and transport clients.
* Provide emergency response management.
* Establish and monitor goals.
* Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary team of collateral
providers; Maintain accurate case records.
* Bachelors Degree preferred, preferably in a Human Services
related field. Significant case management experience may
substitute for degree.
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience working with low income
* Minimum of one year assessment, advocacy and case management work
in a Human Service field required.
* Knowledge and experience working with low income, culturally
diverse, and at-risk individuals.
* Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to
* Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
* Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software
and data collection systems.
* Excellent crisis management skills.
* Ability to maintain accurate records and confidentiality of
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Valid Drivers License
* Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese)
* Must have evidence of full COVID-19 immunization or must request
and receive approval for a religious or medical exemption.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Case Manager - Residential, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!