Case Manager - Youth Navigator
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Youth Navigator - Case Manager
Youth Services is EXPANDING!!
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
- 37.5 hour work week
We are seeking a Youth Navigator as part of CTI's Youth Services
team located at the Youth Opportunity Center.
The Youth Navigator will be responsible for case management for
homeless and at risk youth and young adults between the ages 16-24.
The Youth Navigator provides advocacy, support, and community
connection to assist participants and families to overcome barriers
to self-sufficiency and stability, while assisting young adults in
accessing support from across the Greater Lowell Area.
- Supporting participants in accessing basic needs
- Assessing individual stability
- Hold regularly scheduled case management sessions with
- Formulation of youth lead - Individualized Service
- Connect with community partners and resources
- Assisting other Youth Services team members as needed
- Supporting programming and difficult or complex
- Meeting with young adults in the community to allow for better
access to services
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, preferably in a Human Services
- Minimum 5+ years' direct case management experience may
substitute for degree.
- Two years of experience working with at risk youth.
- Ability to work comfortably with at-risk youth in both group
and individual settings, preferably with experience supporting at
risk youth entering into employment and post-secondary
- Minimum of one year assessment, advocacy and case management
work in a Human Service field required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to
low-income individuals and families.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software
and data collection systems.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and confidentiality of
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese)
- Valid Driver's License
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Case Manager - Youth Navigator, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!