Case Manager - Youth Family Foundations
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Case Manager - Youth Family Foundations - Housing
*Youth Services is expanding to include services not specific to
homeless or at-risk young adults!*
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low-income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
- 37.5 hour work week
We are expanding to include a Family Foundations Housing Case
Manager as part of CTI's Youth Services team to support pregnant
and parenting young adults (ages 14-24).
Located at the Youth Opportunity Center in Lowell, the Family
Foundations Housing Case Manager will be responsible for supporting
pregnant and parenting young adults between the ages of 14- 24.
This position is focused on advocacy, support, and community
connection to assist participants and their growing families in
overcoming barriers to self-sufficiency while working towards
stability. With a focus on housing, staff will support in
navigating housing opportunities internally and externally to
enhance stability for long term success.
- Assess for general need for each family or individual.
- Connect to community supports geared towards family
- Increase access to nutritional supports.
- Connection to prenatal supports and in-home supportive
- Increasing access to education and employment
- Creation of individualized goals with a youth focused
- Reduce barriers and overcome obstacles towards
- Data tracking, entry and submission into local and state
- Support existing Youth Service programming and team members as
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, preferably in a Human Services
related field. Minimum 5+ years' direct case management experience
may substitute for degree.
- Two years of experience working with youth and young
- Ability to work comfortably with pregnant and parenting youth
in both group and individual settings, preferably with experience
advocating for families.
- Minimum of one-year assessment, advocacy and case management
work in a Human Service field required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to
low-income individuals and families.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software
and data collection systems.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and confidentiality of
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese)
- Valid Driver's License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative, outcome-focused team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Case Manager - Youth Family Foundations, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!