Senior Client Manager, Commercial Insurance - Lowell, MA or Portsmouth, NH
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Ready to take the next step in your insurance career? And focus your expertise on a set number of client verticals? Fred C. Church Insurance, a leading independent insurance broker and an AssuredPartners company, seeks a Senior Client Manager (SCM) to join its business insurance service team.
The SCM serves as a trusted thought partner to our clients across a number of interesting verticals. The Senior Client Manager acts as a subject-matter-expert on client support, providing advanced client services to a large and critical book of business and guiding other client service professionals in their work. The position requires independent judgment, a high level of expertise and advanced skill in developing client strategies. In accordance with the seniority of the role, the SCM possesses advanced skills including industry forecasting, industry relationship management, and advanced client retention strategies. The SCM is able to effectively partner with Producers to drive new business.
The Ideal Candidate
You are skilled and enjoy managing high responsibility and providing account management leadership to your clients and your colleagues.
* You are an industry subject matter expert and are skilled in leveraging your knowledge to create broad agency strategies, including leveraging forecasting to inform future action.
* You are able to lead, manage, influence, and mentor others at various levels in the team, from junior team members to agency leaders and peers.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
* Leads meetings with clients, sometimes at their locations.
* Elicit trust by effectively prioritizing work, anticipating needs, and reliably completing tasks.
* Manage new and renewal policy applications to ensure timely and accurate insurance coverage.
* Identify and analyze exposures and obtain underwriting information while adhering to Commercial Guidelines.
* Escalate client issues appropriately to Team Leader.
* Maintain productive professional relationships with both clients and colleagues.
* Prepare accurate policy summaries and claim reports as needed.
* Work closely with internal departments to achieve the best outcome for client and agency.
* Pursue and achieve professional development goals, including appropriate insurance designations.
* Follow all internal procedures and carefully document all client activity.
* Understand potential for errors or omissions and seek guidance when necessary.
* Act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues and lead by example.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Some travel may be required.
* 8+ years of related experience and/or training preferred, or demonstrated skills listed below.
* Current Property and Casualty license required; professional designations preferred
* Experience as primary contact providing comprehensive client support to a book of business
* SME-level knowledge of available commercial lines coverages based on business and industry; knowledgeable about vertical industry trends and client retention strategies.
* Skilled at facilitating meetings and delivering presentations to groups
* Highly developed problem solving and solution-design skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
* Expert client support and client advocacy skills
* Demonstrated leadership through mentoring and guidance of more junior employees
* Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office or similar software, including spreadsheet and presentation software;
* Skilled in use of agency management software; able to quickly learn new systems
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
About Fred C. ChurchFred C. Church Insurance is one of the largest firms in the Northeast and one of the top 100 full-service brokerages in the United States. We offer property & casualty and employee benefits solutions, risk management consulting services, and private client asset protection.
With over 155 years of industry experience, multiple locations throughout New England and Colorado, and 170 full-time insurance professionals, risk consultants, and claims advocates, we deliver a superior customer experience. Through our hands-on approach, strategically developed to identify, assess, and address risk, we provide personal and business clients of any size and specialty with the advice and guidance they need to make informed decisions about their insurance.
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Lowell , Senior Client Manager, Commercial Insurance - Lowell, MA or Portsmouth, NH, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
here to apply!