Case Manager - EA Family Advocate
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Housing Support Case Manager - Youth Services
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
- 37.5 hour work week
- are seeking a Housing Support Case Manager as part of CTI's
Youth Services team located at the Youth Opportunity Center. The
Housing Support Case Manager will be responsible for case
management for at risk and homeless youth between the ages of
16-24. Will provide advocacy, support, and community connection to
assist clients and families to overcome barriers to
self-sufficiency, working towards stable housing and
Responsibilities include: Assess for general housing needs with
each participant, formulation of housing and stabilization
individualized service plans, perform regular Youth Housing
programming visits in the community, work closely with individuals
to identify and build upon strengths and develop strategies to
address barriers and concerns identified through the assessment
process; may assist other Youth Services team members as needed,
supporting programming and difficult or complex situations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, preferably in a Human Services
related field. Minimum 5+ years' direct case management experience
may substitute for degree.
- Two years of experience working with at risk youth.
- Ability to work comfortably with at-risk youth in both group
and individual settings, preferably with experience supporting at
risk youth entering into employment and post-secondary
- Minimum of one year assessment, advocacy and case management
work in a Human Service field required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to
low-income individuals and families.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software
and data collection systems.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and confidentiality of
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese)
- Valid Driver's License
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Case Manager - EA Family Advocate, Executive , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!