Mobile Health Paramedic
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Mobile Health Paramedic
We're hiring a Mobile Health Paramedic, ready to embark on the next
evolution of patient care. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, this
is a unique opportunity to provide patients advanced medical care
from set up to support within an in-home care environment. You'll
be joining a team of experienced paramedics that are innovating the
industry and transforming the way we deliver high-acuity care.
- Mobile Health Paramedic will partner with Physicians, RNs and
Care Coordinators to discuss patient care and work as a
consolidated care team.
- Triage the acuity of patients using protocols and online
consultation with physicians.
- Possess strong technical aptitude to set up and support the
in-home care environment.
- Involvement with hospital staff and primary care physicians
that includes patient's presentation, goals and follow-up
- Expert paramedic skills that can be applied in this
- A model to all internal and external partners.
- Operate within and promote a safe and positive work
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
with other clinicians.
- Minimum of 2 years of paramedic experience
- Current and valid paramedic in Massachsetts
- Maintain all certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- Valid state drivers license
- Pass a Community Paramedic National exam within one (1) year of
- Current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations (COVID), consent to
annual TB testing and receiving annual flu shot prior to 11/1 each
Why Choose GMR? Global Medical Response 's (GMR) and its family of
solutions are dedicated to delivering compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. Here you'll embark in meaningful work that
will make an impact on you and the customers we serve. View our
employees' stories on how we provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. To learn more about GMR and how our
values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach
care, visit www.GlobalMedicalResponse.com .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Lowell , Mobile Health Paramedic, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!