Travel Registered Nurse RN Manager
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Nurse Managers help patients by managing the nurses who care for
them. While these nurses are mainly responsible for recruitment and
retention of the nursing staff and overseeing them, they also
occasionally collaborate with doctors on patient care, and help
assist patients and their families when needed. As a Nurse Manager,
you'll wear many hats, acting as a liaison between the healthcare
facility, physician groups and the nursing staff.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Lowell , Travel Registered Nurse RN Manager, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!