Clinical Lead Medical Assistant - Lowell
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join Village Medical as a Clinical Lead Medical Assistant in
Clinic Location: 1161 Bridge Street Lowell, MA 01850
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we are committed to helping patients achieve
greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and
efficient healthcare in the world through physician-led,
patient-first primary care. We're looking for a Clinical Lead to
help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how
patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of
healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care
physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools.
Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them
with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Clinical Lead helps to facilitate day-to-day clinical
operations within the practice, including the direction of patient,
staff and provider interactions while maintaining a service-based
approach to issue resolution. This leader will partner with
Practice Managers within the clinic to promote the highest
standards of patient care by appropriately managing patient flow.
Additionally, the Clinic Lead provides support, mentoring and
training to staff, encouraging and developing their abilities to
ensure and optimize clinical outcomes while executing clinical
duties with a focus on excellent patient experience.
How You Can Make a Difference
- Receive and understand direction on clinical processes and
competencies from clinical operations leadership and disseminate
updates and new protocols to staff
- Collaborate with Practice Manager on clinical staffing
assignments and alignment
- Administer vaccinations to patients according to administration
- Monitor supply and order all pharmaceuticals and
- Conduct temperature logs, AED management, and supply expiration
- Communicate organizational and clinical changes to staff to in
a positive manner and champion support of all changes
- Conduct clinical staff meetings and huddles with a focus on
- Ensure appropriate orientation of new employees and on-going
training and development of clinical staff to meet changing needs
and organizational demands
- Attend clinical leadership meetings and other relevant meetings
as required for position/office
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and hiring process
for clinical positions in collaboration with the Practice
- Proactively develop employees through mentoring, coaching, and
- Promote staff education opportunities and assist in
coordination of trainings
- Provide office supervision in the absence of the Practice
- Provide patient care as needed and collaborate with provider to
resolve all emergent patient or clinical issues in a timely
- Monitor patient flow and inboxes to ensure patient needs are
being addressed timely.
- Coordination of quality campaigns and process improvement
activities as needed
- Provides direction to assure the clinic environment is clean
and safe, infection control procedures are followed, and patient
privacy is upheld.
Skills For Success
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to forge
meaningful relationships across patients, staff and physicians
- A keen sense of personal accountability and a commitment to
delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency,
attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you
- Highly relationship oriented and ability to serve complex
- A passion for mentoring others and fostering teamwork with a
desire to drive outcomes
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through
effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience To Drive Change
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- 2 years minimum clinical experience in primary care or similar
- Current Certified/Registered Medical Assistant or LPN/LVN
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, Village
Medical offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter
expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a
highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment
that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant
impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on Village Medical products and services
and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique Village Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity
make the difference:
At Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust
and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To
us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that
people do not experience things in the same way, including our
healthcare system.---Individuals seeking employment at Village
Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.---
Explore your future with Village Medical today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Lowell , Clinical Lead Medical Assistant - Lowell, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!