RN Home Health
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RN Case Manager Home Health
Sign -on bonus and visit bonus
- RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to
patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s
orders and under the supervision of the Supervisor of Clinical
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently
and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be
responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that
care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA)
who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and
coordinating quality patient care.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current License
- 2+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care
nursing experience is preferred
- OASIS experience strongly preferred
- Med-surge and wound care experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required;
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Lowell , RN Home Health, Healthcare , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!