Company: Circle Health Dracut
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The LPN utilizes the nursing process in the planning,
implementing and evaluation of nursing care to the patient. This
individual collaborates with other members of the team in providing
health information, maintenance and restoration. The LPN may
collect data on the health status of the patient, in conjunction
with other members of the health care team, for the identification
of health goals. The LPN assures care for patient and families that
is reflective of the organization's core values.Hours: Part Time/
Day-Evenings/ 24 hours a week
Physician Practice Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage and interpret patient information and make critical
decisions about needed actions. Provides clinical guidance to
non-clinical staff members regarding patients.
- Offers advice of medication and home health to patients/family
after exam or minor procedures in office.
- Assist in preparing patients for routine diagnostic procedures
and performing screening test (urine dipstick, pregnancy test,
- Administer medication and vaccinations, dress wounds, assist
with minor surgeries at providers discretion.
- Coordinates care, in collaboration with a wide array of
- Submits documentation in a timely, accurate, legible and
- Demonstrates flexibility in staffing patterns and resolution of
staffing conflicts. Will help cover at other employed physician
practices as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires that the LPN has graduated from an approved practical
nursing program (LPN).
Requires current license as Licensed Practical Nurse.
Basic CPR Certification immediately. CPR Instructor highly
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan with hospital match
- Opportunities for growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free on-campus parkingAbout Lowell General Hospital:
Lowell General Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit community
hospital serving the Greater Lowell area and surrounding
communities. With two primary campuses located in Lowell,
Massachusetts, we are the second largest community hospital in
Massachusetts. We have the latest state-of-the-art technology and a
full range of medical and surgical services for patients, from
newborns to seniors.
We are also a proud member of Circle Health and in collaboration
with the medical community it is our promise to provide our
patients with Complete connected care SM
Location: Circle Health - Circle Health Urgent Care - Dracut
Schedule: Part Time, Day/Evening
Keywords: Circle Health Dracut, Lowell , LPN, Healthcare , Dracut, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!