CNA Home Health $2500.00 RETENETION BONUS
Company: Constellation Health Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Constellation is committed to treating people like they're
family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their
unique situations. We provide community-based home health,
palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based
OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of
providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered
organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing
the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We
believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect
with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the
distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For FOUR
consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to
Work For in Healthcare!
Constellation is hiring for a full-time CNA to work with our Home
health patients and families, in their homes, assisted living or
nursing facilities. ***$2500.00 RETENTION BONUS*** $1000.00 of the
$2500.00 RETENTION BONUS will be paid out when you receive your
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Territory: Newburyport, MA
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate.
- At least 3 years of CNA experience.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document
- Understands hospice philosophies, comfortable providing
specialized care to the terminally ill.
- Is self-directing with the ability to work with little direct
supervision. Secure with issues of death/dying. Provides a calm
manner when in a patient's home.
- Has empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the
- Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance
with organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Performing personal care needs after given a patient's
assignment and attending to his/her requests promptly. If unable to
perform a certain task, report to the Case Manager
- Providing patient and family with positive communication
techniques, within realm of ethical and respectful care, including
- Meeting safety needs of patient and using equipment safely and
properly (foot stools, side rails, O2 ,etc.)
- Giving personal care including baths, (sponge, tub or shower)
back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos if directed by the registered
- Cleaning of nails and use of emery board. No cutting or
clipping of nails is permitted.
- Performs light housekeeping duties necessary to maintain a safe
environment including changing bed linen, light cleaning of patient
area, and laundering essential to the comfort and cleanliness of
- Assisting in dressing and undressing patients as assigned.
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, including shopping, as
- Assisting in feeding the patient as assigned.
- Taking and recording oral and auxiliary temperatures, pulse,
respiration and blood pressure when ordered with appropriate
completed/demonstrated skills competency.
- Providing proper care and observation of patient's skin to
prevent breakdown of tissue over bony prominence.
- Assessing and reporting on patient's condition and significant
changes to the Case Manager. Also aware of the caregiver or other
individuals living with the patient and interpersonal issues.
- Performing range of motion, transfers positioning and other
simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered with
appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency.
- Assistance with self-administered medications as allowed by
state regulations, and as instructed by the supervising RN case
manager such as "reminders."
- Offering and assisting with bedpans, urinals or commodes.
- Measures and records intake and output as directed.
- Providing respite for patient's/family/caregiver when on-site,
- Adhering to the organization's documentation and care
procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Respectful of patient and family/caregiver environment and
patient's personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and
long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019, 2020 and
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare in the US*
Apply today and take your place among the stars with
Keywords: Constellation Health Services, Lowell , CNA Home Health $2500.00 RETENETION BONUS, Healthcare , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!