Registered Nurse - no nights or weekends and great benefits!
Company: Element Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Serves as a member of the PACE Interdisciplinary Team.
Participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team in the
planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans that meet the
objectives, standards and policies of the PACE model of care.
Demonstrates proficiency in administering nursing care in a
professional and respectful manner with the goal of assisting frail
elders to remain living in the community for as long as they can do
so safely. This position is full time Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm
with no weekend or holiday hours. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct care to participants. Completes initial and
periodic assessments for participants, develops and revises care
plans according to emergent and pre-existing needs.
- Collects the necessary medical and social information to ensure
comprehensive decisions are made which ensure the safety and well
being of participants.
- Monitors clinic care & service delivery to ensure conformance
with established quality assurance and operational policies,
procedures and standards.
- Remains attentive to participants' health status and social
functioning; assists with identification of overt problems/needs
and sets priorities; treats problems requiring immediate referral
and/or follow-up; and interprets and records latest diagnostic
results, as indicated.
- Coordinates with the interdisciplinary team to develop a
comprehensive care plan for each participant incorporating
immediate and continuing care needs, including the participant and
- Actively takes part in implementing a summary on each client to
help the state determine Nursing Home Level of Care.
- Ensures all tests, lab work and diagnostic studies ordered by
the Physician have been carried out.
- Coordinates all medication, including the stocking of
non-prescription medications, the ordering of prescription
medications, the administering of medication in the PACE Center,
and the monitoring of participant compliance. Arranges for delivery
of needed medications and supplies to the participant's home.
- Provides education and consultation to participants and
caregivers in regards to care plan, nursing treatments and
- Communicates participant's condition to primary care givers,
physician and multidisciplinary team.
- Builds strong relations with participants, caregivers, families
and community providers so communication and coordination occurs in
a manner that facilitates optimal care and financial
- Participates in after-hour visits.
- Ability to pass a fit test. Position requires mask where seal
is critical. Incumbent is required to not have facial hair that
interferes with a tight seal of the respirator.
- Other duties as required. Team Lead/CHARGE RN added
responsibilities: (If applicable)
- Attend Charge Nurse meetings monthly and communicate feedback
- Train and oversee students
- Provide direction, instructions and guidance to team.
- Manage workflow of day-to-day operations.
- Create reports to update team projects/performance.
- Coach, facilitate, motivate and solve team problems JOB
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth of
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with the geriatric
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis in a personal
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences.
- Covid vaccines required. PI182168023
Keywords: Element Care, Lowell , Registered Nurse - no nights or weekends and great benefits!, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!