Pediatrician job in Lowell MA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The city of Lowell is the perfect example of scenic New England.
Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday
destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing
parks, and lively attractions, including ball parks and concert
arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside the city.
In Boston, you will be at the center of American history, near some
of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of
entertainment and culinary options. At CompHealth our goal is to
ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free
from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported
by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades
of collective experience finding jobs. Call or text Sean Doton at
or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Student loan repayment
- 100% outpatient position
- FQHC with phone-only nurse triaged call
- 4- or 5-day workweek, no weekend hours
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Join 7 pediatricians and 5 NPs
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- East access to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Lowell , Pediatrician job in Lowell MA, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!