Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician- HIV Program
Company: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Posted on: September 16, 2022
*Lowell Community Health Center (Lowell CHC) is a diverse,
community-based health care organization. Our programs have been
recognized as national models and LCHC was named one of the top
five health centers in the nation for excellence in cultural
competency.* *With a career at Lowell Community Health Center, you
will be joining a dynamic team of passionate and talented people.**
Provide Behavioral Health Services in patient's native language
either directly or by using co-counseling model in collaboration
with bicultural mental health worker, contracted interpreter or
telephone interpreter services.
* Provide therapy in the primary areas of PTSD and depression, but
may also include anxiety, grief, domestic violence, relationship
difficulties, parent-child problems, acculturation issues or
serious mental illnesses.
* Complete all clinical documentation in eCW per Health Center
* Ensure clinical documentation meets medical necessity.
* Meet direct care standards as determined by BHS and HIV
* Complete mandatory reporting including, as needed, reporting of
abuse and/or neglect of children, the elderly or the disabled,
* Initiate referrals for Substance Abuse treatment, coordination of
services and on-going case management of complex cases (including
working with DCF and the Courts), and crisis intervention in cases
of patients with suicidal or homicidal ideation including
consultation to medical staff and assisting in sending patient to
ED if necessary.
* Collaborate and initiate referrals to case management to find
resources for patients, offer referrals to outside agencies for
treatment and/or concrete services, facilitate use of outside
services, assist patients to apply for entitlements or
* Provide consultation to medical providers on mental health
issues, as well as collaborating with them in the holistic care of
* Actively participate in BHS and HIV team meetings and community
meetings as necessary/appropriate.
Requirements: * Experience with/interest in working with
individuals who may be victims of abuse or suffering from anxiety,
depression, substance abuse, personality, thought or other
behavioral health disorders.
* Ability to appreciate and work with cultural differences.
* Good organizational skills and comfort working in a team-based,
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
* Master's or Doctoral Degree in the mental health field required.
Preferred license as an LCSW-Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LICSW
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, LMHC -Licensed
Mental Health Counselor, LADC1- Licensed Drug and Alcohol
Counselor, CADC-2 Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Clinical
Psychologist or license eligible.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Location: 161 JACKSON ST., Lowell, MA 01852 Location: 161 JACKSON
ST., Lowell, MA 01852 Job Type: Full-time Pay: $81,000.00 per year
* Master's (Required)
Keywords: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, Lowell , Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician- HIV Program, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!