Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 19, 2022
-Massage Envy Manchester - NH is located in the heart of South
Willow Street located directly below the DMV. We are in our 12th
year of business and we are still growing strong! -As massage
therapist at our Manchester - NH location, you'll join a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. Full time and part time positions available.Are
you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you
feel and deliver your best?WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Convenience! You live near Manchester - NH
- Steady predictable income because our clients consistently
invest in their wellness goals.
- Base pay, bonuses and tips combined that average $33-$60 per 50
minute "hands on" session.
- Part time earnings approximately $2100 - $3900 per month in
extra income based on 15 massages per week.
- Full time earnings approximately $3850 - $7000 per month at 27
sessions per week.
- Full time therapists enjoy other benefits, including paid time
off and student tuition loan reimbursement program
- Deeply discounted services and skincare products for you.
- All employees are encouraged to receive a free 1 hour session
per month as part of their personal wellness goals.
- A great team atmosphere with mentoring on site.
- A 401K Program
- A Health Insurance Program for full time employees
- Continuing Education
- State of the art equipment
- And clients that are waiting for you to join our team! -Massage
Envy Manchester - NH provides professional body care services and
products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on performing
your art in a consistently safe & therapeutic environment. And our
membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your
services make for our members.Contact us! We'd like to learn more
about you and have you learn more about ME! We look forward to
speaking with you soon
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to
meet you. - -ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage
Franchising, LLC, -or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF,
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Lowell , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!