RN Home Care Coordinator - New Grads welcome!
Company: Element Care
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! This
job is based in Methuen, MA. We are seeking a RN Home Care
Coordinator who is passionate about providing quality care to the
geriatric population. Benefits: This is a full-time position,
Monday- Friday 8-4; no nights or weekends. 12 paid holidays off!
Some other Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance - starts same day of
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- We reimburse clinical license renewal costs
- Supplemental benefits Participates as a member of the PACE
Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation and
evaluation of care plans that meet the objectives, standards and
policies of the PACE model of care. Assesses the participants'
needs for home care services and schedules, monitors and evaluates
home care services. RN Home Care Coordinator Qualifications:
- Successful Completion of an Accredited R. N. Program.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, preferred.
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of
- Current CPR certification.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with a geriatric
- A minimum of 2 years of working in a community health
- Proof of Covid vaccines required PI195726587
Keywords: Element Care, Lowell , RN Home Care Coordinator - New Grads welcome!, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!