Company: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*SUMMARY: * Psychiatrist is responsible for providing
psychiatric and psychopharm evaluations and treatment to clients in
BHS. Provide consultation to clinical staff in BHS
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
1. To evaluate the physiological, neurological,
psychopharmacological and psychiatric status of the program's
clients, including all referrals, from age 5y/o.
2. To prescribe and monitor psychotropic medication.
3. To participate in the development of diagnostic formulations and
treatment plans, as well as weekly multidisciplinary treatment team
4. To provide direct psychotherapy, when indicated.
5. To participate in utilization review and quality management
6. To coordinate the program's relationship with hospitals and to
provide general consultation to all staff as required.
7. To provide supervision and consultation to BHS clinical
disciplines as assigned.
8. To provide oversight/supervision and consultation for Nurse
Prescribers in BHS.
9. To provide liaison with other LCHC personnel and Primary Care
10. To offer in-services and liaison to external personnel when
11. Other duties as assigned.
*KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES: *
1. Demonstrated understanding of clinical and administration policy
2. Ability to work with integrated medical, clinical and support
staff on behalf of clients.
3 Demonstrated understanding of medical and clinical practices and
4, Demonstrated understanding of the agency's role in the community
and the ability to appropriately represent the agency.
5, The ability to effectively organize time and
6. The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
7. Demonstrated understanding of sound ethical practice in
conjunction with the established and defined ethics of one's
training and discipline.
Licensed physician with three years experience
Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Child/Adolescent Board Certification
Current valid and unrestricted DEA certificate.
US Citizenship or have authorization to work in the United States
as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Current CPR Certificate
Location: 161 JACKSON ST., Lowell, MA 01852 Location: 161 JACKSON
ST., Lowell, MA 01852 Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, Lowell , Psychiatrist- Adult, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!