In Home Therapist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
\*$2500 New Hire Bonus\*
*In Home Therapist / Family Centered Clinician.*
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a
company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it
serves? In the Family Centered Clinician role, you will provide
service and support to the individuals we serve while developing
goal-oriented treatment plans that are based on a person-centered
assessment of the individual's strengths and needs. * Provide
person-centered assessments in the areas of behavioral health,
education, personality, community engagement, vocational needs,
relationships, and family interactions.
* Develop service or treatment plans based on assessment of
strengths, needs, collaboration with referral agencies, and
collaboration with the individual served.
* Provide activity and participation-based interventions and
approaches developed from training materials, experience,
individual and/or families' successes.
* Provide 24/7 coverage for all assigned individuals served and/or
* Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of individuals
and/or families served.
* Assure that documentation and records are kept confidential,
organized, submitted to supervisor in an accurate and timely
* Participate in team meetings with peers and collateral team
meeting when needed.
* Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for
professional development and team performance issues.
* Provide an aftercare plan for each family/individual served.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with community partners
from referring/ collateral agencies. Guide the family in their
interaction with referring agencies, and other community
organizations as needed.
* Provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers;
review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and
education presentations; training and development for the region or
\*\_Qualifications: \_\** Master's degree
* Two years related field experience
* Specialized training required
* Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish
trust and rapport quickly
* A good listener with an ability to empathize while still
*Why Join Us?** Pay on demand
* New hire bonus
* Mileage reimbursement
* Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Full-time Pay: $55,000.00 per year Education:
* Master's (Required) Experience:
* Family Therapy, Counseling, and behavioral health: 1 year
* Driver's License (Required) Willingness to travel:
* 50% (Required)
Keywords: Sevita, Lowell , In Home Therapist, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!