Early Childhood Mental Health Counselor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
**\* $2500 New Hire Bonus\*\**
**Early Intervention Mental Health Counselor**
*Raising a child with a developmental disability is a journey that
takes knowledge, love, patience, and support. You will be part of a
team that provides in-home early intervention specialized services
for infants and toddlers where they can naturally learn and
* Plan, schedule and provide weekly early educational in-home
services for a caseload of infant/toddlers with disabilities
including developmental delays and programs for children diagnosed
with autism spectrum disorders.
* Administer and document all program assessments and updates
accurately to meet timelines.
* Design, implement, and adapt activities for language, cognitive,
fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help, and social/emotional
development, for each individual child, utilizing best
* Model effective adult-child interactions and provide written
information on parenting, child development, and provide parents
with written weekly activities and effective coaching.
* Monitor, document, and share the child's progress with the family
* Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology,
Mental Health Counseling, Educational Psychology, or Developmental
* Valid driver's license in good standing.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Effective communication skills to manage relationships
* A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do
*Why Join Us?**
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off and holiday pay
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals -* *Apply
* Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets*
* Job Type: Full-time Pay: $55,000.00 - $56,000.00 per year
* Master's (Required) License/Certification:
* Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: Sevita, Lowell , Early Childhood Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!