Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA
Company: Nurse Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Allied 24/7 is looking for an individual who is licensed under the
laws of the state as a Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA The PTA
works under the general supervision of the Registered Physical
Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapist (RPT/LPT). He/she is
assigned duties, which assist in the patients care for physical
therapy needs. Allied 24/7 specializes in placing physical
therapists in all settings. We have openings throughout the state,
including hospitals, LTCs and independently owned clinics. We can
find job matches according to your needs - per diem, long or short
term temp, even permanent placement and Travel opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in
accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a
Registered Physical Therapist.
- Responds to requests for service by relaying information and
referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
- Implements and modifies the patients physical therapy plan of
treatment with RPT supervision.
- monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during
treatment sessions as necessary.
- Graduate from an approved PTA school and holds a current
Physical Therapist Assistant License for the state in which he/she
- Current CPR card.
Benefits for our Travel & Local Contracts Include:
- Aggressive Compensation Packages
- Lodging Per-Diem for those who qualify
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance for those who qualify
- Travel Expense Allowance for those who qualify
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits available (For you and
- Day 1 Medical and Voluntary Insurance eligibility for all
full-time contracted professionals
- Daily Pay Available
- Direct deposit
- Free CEUs
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Bridge Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- State License Assistance
- New graduates are welcome to apply (Allied Only)
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- Personal Staffing Assistance and Large Support Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Travel Tax Filing Resources
Keywords: Nurse Staffing LLC, Lowell , Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!