Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)- $5,000 sign on bonus
Company: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Lowell Community Health Center (Lowell CHC) is a diverse,
community-based health care organization. Our programs have been
recognized as national models and LCHC was named one of the top
five health centers in the nation for excellence in cultural
competency. With a career at Lowell Community Health Center, you
will be joining a dynamic team of passionate and talented
The NP - BHS is responsible for providing psychiatric evaluations,
and psychopharmacological evaluations and treatment to clients in
Behavioral Health. To perform other duties as assigned. Completion
of all required documentation, including notes, to be completed per
Health Center standards. Meet productivity/direct care
expectations, and be explicit with what those expectations are for
a full time staff. Participate in supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To evaluate the physiological, neurological, and
psychopharmacological status of the program's clients.
- To prescribe and monitor psychotropic medication.
- To participate in the development of diagnostic formulations
and treatment plans, as well as attendance and participation in
weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meetings.
- To provide direct counseling therapy, when indicated.
- To participate in utilization review, peer review and quality
- To coordinate and foster collaborations with community agencies
and hospitals in the care, treatment and services of patients.
- To provide supervision and consultation to other disciplines as
- To work closely with other BHS clinicians and primary care for
an integrated care approach.
- Provides in-service education to staff as requested.
- Meet productivity/direct care expectations; pro-rated as per
full time equivalent status.
- Participate in Supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical and administration
policy and procedures.
- Ability to work with integrated medical, clinical and support
staff on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical and clinical practices
- Demonstrated understanding of the agency's role in the
community and the ability to appropriately represent the
- The ability to effectively organize time and
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Demonstrated understanding of sound ethical practice in
conjunction with the established and defined ethics of one's
training and discipline.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist with
three years' experience.
- Certified by ANCC as an Adult and/or Adolescent/Child
Psychiatric Clinic Nurse Specialist.
- Current valid and unrestricted DEA and Massachusetts Controlled
- US Citizenship or have authorization to work in the United
States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR., Lowell , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)- $5,000 sign on bonus, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!