LPN - Great benefits and work life balance!
Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Incumbent contributes to the assessment, plan, implementation,
and evaluation of participants, documenting care in accordance with
policies and standards, utilizing the framework for professional
nursing practice and development. Position provides and contributes
to the evaluation of care appropriate to the participant under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse. This position is full time
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm with no weekend or holiday hours.
- Contributes to the assessment of the participant and reviews
participant history. Reviews available information obtained by
other IDT members and diagnostics and laboratory data and reports
abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate
caregivers. Contributes to the assessment and reassessments
according to participant need.
- Follows a plan of care, utilizing assessment data and
participant, family and IDT input. Contributes to a plan of care
based on participant-specific needs, assessment data and the
medical plan of care. Reviews and contributes to the plans care in
collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team. Reviews
and follows the revised plan of care to reflect changing
participant needs based on evaluation of the participants
- Implements the plan of care through direct participant care,
coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the
health care team. Provides care based on physician orders and the
nursing plan of care. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and
completely communicating to other caregivers the status of
participants for whom care is provided.
- Provides skilled nursing care for assigned patients in home
- Administers prescribed medications and provides basic patient
care or treatments.
- Evaluates the participant's and family's response to care and
teaching, and contributes to the revised plan of care as needed.
Evaluates participant progress towards goals and expected outcomes
in collaboration with other health care team members. Evaluates
participant's response and the effectiveness of participant
- Documents assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
in the participant record.
- Performs wound care.
- Ability to pass a fit test. Position requires mask where seal
is critical. Incumbent is required to not have facial hair that
interferes with a tight seal of the respirator
- Frequent local travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with the geriatric
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis in a personal
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences.
- Covid vaccine required. EEO StatementElement Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.Element Care is committed to
valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working
Keywords: Element Care, Lowell , LPN - Great benefits and work life balance!, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!