Company: National Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
National Health Care - CNA's we have an amazing opportunity for
you at our 5 Star, Nationally recognized facility. Country Center
for Health and Rehabilitation is the best place to work, and we
have the vote and award to prove it! We are currently hiring for
our 3-11 shift, FT, PT and PD. Come work with the best around!
1. Observes residents and reports to the charge nurse immediately
if any unusual conditions/accidents/incidents occur.
2. Assists with serving meal trays; feeds residents that need
assistance' documents food consumed for each resident assigned.
3. Passes out nourishments and water pitchers.
4. Cares for clean/soiled linen.
5. Maintains clean and orderly resident rooms daily and assures
that the call light cord is within easy reach of the resident at
6. Makes rounds on assigned residents including a physical
headcount of assigned residents at the beginning of each shift and
every 2 hours thereafter.
1. Performs duties as instructed by a written assignment which will
include resident care to be provided; activities of daily living,
grooming, and hygiene, transferring, ambulation, range of motion
and proper body alignment, and transporting to activities and
2. Assists nursing staff as needed in relation to resident
3. Must function independently, have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents,
personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies.
4. Listens to shift report on the assigned unit prior to the start
of assignment for every shift worked.
1. Understands responsibilities concerning infection control,
safety, accident and fire prevention.
2. Discusses any problems, needs or concerns which arise with a
3. Attends in-service educational classes and on-the-job training
programs as directed.
4. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal
interest, and a positive image throughout the facility.
5. Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically;
upholds organizational values and mission statement; supports
affirmative action and respects diversity.
6. Understands and upholds the Residents' Bill of Rights and holds
all resident information confidential.
7. Maintains a professional demeanor in appearance and mannerisms
according to established facility standards
Keywords: National Health Care, Lowell , CNA's 3-11, Healthcare , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!