Nurse Case Manager
Company: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The RN Case Manager (RNCM), reporting to the Director of Nursing,
Pediatrics/OB-GYN, will help to provide care coordination and case
management within the Sexual and Reproductive Health Program
(SRHP). The Nurse Case Manager is an integral member of the Care
Team, who assists with comprehensive assessments, developing a
patient-centered treatment plan, transitions of care, and
- Provide clinical consultation and recommendations to care
coordinators, providers, and/or others as appropriate.
- Assist in facilitating medication reconciliation.
- Review patient assessments including medical history, medical
needs, medication, and Social Determinants of Health. Collaborate
with the SRHP care team to ensure that patient's needs are met and
coordinated across all continuum care.
- Participates in meetings, training, clinical rounds, quality
meeting, treatment team meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the GYN team, and medical and
behavioral health providers to coordinate clinical information for
case management and coordination, care transitions and health and
- Assist in the collection of outcomes information, annual
analysis and other reporting initiatives as required.
- Utilize person-centered framework to identify the patient's
goals, preferences, and desired level of involvement.
- Coordinate access to services and fulfillment of integrated
health needs including medical, behavioral and social service
- Continuously identify and resolve barriers that prevent
patients from meeting care goals.
- Develop a schedule for follow-up and communication with
- Facilitate communication between the patient and patient's
- Participate in supervision with supervisor as required.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Registered Nurse with experience in the field of sexual and
reproductive health preferred.
- Current Massachusetts RN license, BLS, and minimum of 2yrs
experience in nursing case management.
- Experience with local resources, navigating health, sexual and
reproductive health services.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management and
- Ability and desire work with a diverse client population.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations; respond
promptly to enrollee's needs.
- Focus on solving conflict.
- Bilingual/bicultural preferred but not required.
Keywords: LOWELL COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR., Lowell , Nurse Case Manager, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!