OB Hospitalist Needed in Northern Massachusetts
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The city of Lowell is the perfect example of scenic New England.
Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday
destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing
parks, and lively attractions, including ball parks and concert
arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside the city.
In Boston, you will be at the center of American history, near some
of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of
entertainment and culinary options. A CompHealth consultant can
help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of
facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a
consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a
better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job
for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a
faceless number. Contact Seth Fredericks .
- Work (7) 24-hour shifts per month
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- In-house anesthesia
- Minutes from New Hampshire
- 40 minutes to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Lowell , OB Hospitalist Needed in Northern Massachusetts, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!