Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opening in Lowell, MA
Posted on: September 17, 2023
The city of Lowell is the perfect example of scenic New England.
Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday
destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing
parks, and lively attractions, including ball parks and concert
arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside of the
city. In Boston, you will be at the center of American history,
near some of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of
entertainment and culinary options. Contact your personal
consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position.
CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less
stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal
relationships with facilities around the country, and a team
dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Mike Jacob at or email your CV to .
- Full-time and employed position
- Hybrid/flexible schedule option available
- Child and adolescent patient population
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Must be BC within 2 year of completing training
- Bilingual is a plus
- Visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Lowell , Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opening in Lowell, MA, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!