Speech Language Pathologist - Early Intervention
Company: Thom Child And Family Services
Posted on: September 19, 2023
*Sign-on-Bonus available $5,000*Are you looking for a rewarding
opportunity working with the pediatric population (children birth
to 3 years)? Are you passionate about making a difference in the
lives of families? Thom Child & Family Services located in Lowell,
MA is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their
team. As an Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist, you
will be responsible for providing home and community-based early
intervention services to infants and toddlers who have or are at
risk for developmental delays and their families in both their
homes and community settings. You will partner with
parents/caregivers to ensure service delivery is individualized,
meaningful for the family, and grounded in evidence-based practice.
Through this collaborative process, you ensure families'
priorities, needs, culture, and values are prioritized.Thom Child &
Family Services offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive
benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules: FT, PT, Per Diem and family hours
- Health and Dental Insurance, including Fitness Benefits and
Wellness Incentive Program.
- Generous vacation
- Personal time
- Sick time (80 - 96 hours every year)
- Paid holiday (10-12 paid holidays)
- 403(b) with employer matching
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan (Medical and dependent
- Employer sponsored Long-term disability insurance.
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Continuing education leave and paid conference fees.
- Paid professional license renewal fees.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and team support.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Other optional benefits:
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in multidisciplinary team assessments of the
client's developmental status.
- Provide direct speech therapy services and activities
developmentally appropriate for children 0-3 and their
- Participate in the development of the Individual Family Service
Plan (IFSP) with responsibility for identifying goals, objectives,
and strategies related to the child's development.
- Complete progress notes, reports, assessments, and
correspondence as appropriate
- Provides individual and group intervention for infants and
toddlers from birth to three years old who have developmental
delays or who are at risk for delays in the areas of cognitive,
adaptive behavior, social-emotional, self-care, fine motor, gross
motor, and communication development.
- Assess family and child strengths/resources, concerns, and
- Act as a service coordinator for the family by scheduling,
developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the
intervention plan for each family on the caseload, ensuring that
appropriate procedures and timelines are followed.
- Provides supportive professional assistance to families.
- Facilitate parent-child interactions to encourage child's
development; assist families to act as advocates for their
- Current Massachusetts licensure as a Speech-Language
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA).
- Or CF eligible
- Knowledge of family systems and early childhood
- Ability to engage in meaningful, therapeutic relationships with
children, parents/caregivers, and community partners.
- Commitment to delivering individualized and culturally humble
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational
- Abide by all confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Good computer skills as well as strong documentation
- Current driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual/Bicultural a plus. NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS
PLEASE Thom Child and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.--- All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any
other status protected by law.--- PI230329345
Keywords: Thom Child And Family Services, Lowell , Speech Language Pathologist - Early Intervention, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!