Primary Care Physician opening just north of Boston, MA - PACE model
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: February 10, 2024
A privately owned skilled nursing organization is looking for a
BE/BC Internal / Family Medicine / Geriatric Physician in north
Boston, MA to participate as a member of the PACE Interdisciplinary
Team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans
that meet the objectives, standards and policies of the PACE model
of care. This is a full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4 position;
no nights, weekends or holidays!
- 10-15 patients per day; dictate your own schedule
- Patients hours 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. & out the door at 4 (Dr.
needs to be at location at 8AM)
- Interdisciplinary support team on-site
- Paid Call; 1:15 rotation
- Performs initial examinations of PACE applicants.
- Completes periodic evaluations and annual physical examinations
of the participants.
- Evaluates participants for episodic visits, for acute illnesses
and for follow-ups of hospitalizations.
- Makes nursing home visits in accordance with the state nursing
home requirements and as needed.
- Makes home visits as needed acutely or in chronic situations
when participants are home bound.
- Participates in the PACE hospital rounding system and the
- Evaluates the needs of the participants and develops treatment
plans in concert with the other members of the Interdisciplinary
- Provides appropriate health care teaching to patients, their
families and caregivers, as well as to other members of the
- Frequent local travel. PACE Program Overview The program
provides complete care through the PACE (Program of All-inclusive
Care for the Elderly) model. From primary care to dentistry,
nutritional counseling to physical therapy, we take a team approach
to providing coordinated, comprehensive care, whether it's in the
centers, patients homes, or a participating local hospital.
Conveniently located PACE Centers are staffed to provide medical,
socialization, social work, personal care, physical and
occupational therapy services. From learning about nutrition to
competing in stationary bike races from acquiring new gardening
skills to sharpening old dance moves their PACE Center programs
enrich the lives of participants. PACE services include, but aren t
- Primary, specialty and emergency medical care
- Home care including nursing, personal care, homemaking and meal
- Medications, medical equipment and supplies
- Transportation and companion services
- Adult Day Health Center including activities, exercise
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Behavioral health, counseling and social work services
- Assisted living and Nursing home care, including respite
- Full dental care
- Hearing Aides
- Acupuncture, chiropractic care and other medically necessary
treatments APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Lowell , Primary Care Physician opening just north of Boston, MA - PACE model, Healthcare , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!