Company: Hobbs Brook
Posted on: January 8, 2022
More information about this job:Overview:Hobbs Brook Real Estate
LLC is an innovative commercial real estate leader with a portfolio
of forward-thinking, sustainable properties in the United States
and Singapore. Shaping the market since 1952, the company acquires,
develops, manages, and serves as a valued partner to a variety of
stakeholders. Hobbs Brook Real Estate (HBRE) brings unique property
visions to life with a commitment to improving both the environment
and the community. For additional information, please visit
www.hobbsbrook.com. HBRE is the real estate division of FM Global.
- Work with restaurant staff to create a positive dining
experience for guests.
- Greet customers while bringing bread to tables.
- Clean tables and remove dishes after guests have finished
- Carry loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be
- Be able to remain focused and on-task during busy hours.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs or more.
- Willing to stand or walk for extended periods.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, including
Keywords: Hobbs Brook, Lowell , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Harvard, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!