Food Service Worker -UMass Lowell - South Dining Hall
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for
preparing and/or building food items while providing customer
service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation
procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the
position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements
and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized
recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters,
hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and
anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up
to 25 lbs
Keywords: Aramark, Lowell , Food Service Worker -UMass Lowell - South Dining Hall, Hospitality & Tourism , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!