Training and Development Leader
Company: MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2020
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers
and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM
is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and
ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple
design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing,
assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North
America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In
addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core
competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel
comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales
representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team
is trained across all of our products to give our customers
insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected
Training and Development Leader
We are seeking a Lowell, MA based Training and Development Leader
to join the MACOM Human Resources Organization. The Training and
Development leader leads the design and implementation of
succession planning and talent review processes, organization and
team development, and learning initiatives. Working in
collaboration with human resources and senior leaders, this
position spearheads the development of talent management strategies
and programs. The incumbent supports the work of the Company s
commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Design, implement and manage the talent learning and development
strategy for all levels of organization.
* Oversee the creation of training dashboards and metrics for
executive and general management review to illustrate adherence to
* Partner with senior leaders and Human Resources to design the
* Gather and analyze data and lead cross-functional team to
* Ensure that organization-wide talent and organizational
initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and
program efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support staffing
strategies in support of our diversity and inclusion strategy.
* Identify metrics to measure the success of talent management,
track internal talent movement and development, and other key
* Conduct presentations and training in partnership with Human
Resources and leaders.
* Other related duties as required.
Education and Skills Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required,
Masters Degree preferred.
* 10+ years of broad HR experience including learning and
* Proven track record in implementing innovative learning and
* Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide
talent management programs that cover, talent development,
coaching, and succession planning.
* Understands how to transform organizational knowledge gaps and
process challenges into transformative learning strategies and
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to deliver results.
* Able to work and deliver on deadlines while managing multiple
projects and priorities effectively.
* Works cross-functionally / collaborates / manages matrix -
Require proven ability to work successfully with others and
collaborate with cross functional areas to identify needs, provide
guidance, and communicate solutions.
* Strong capability to develop work plans and project plans and
execute project management processes.
* Ability to align communication approaches and execution based on
an acute understanding of target audience needs.
M/A-COM Technology Solutions promotes equal employment opportunity
for all employees and applicants in all aspects of employment. It
is our belief that strength comes from a diverse workforce. M/A-COM
Technology Solutions is committed to being an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The objective of M/A-COM Technology Solutions is to
recruit, hire, train, and promote the most qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or
handicap, genetic information, or veteran status (disabled veteran
or veteran of the Vietnam Era). All such decisions are made using
standards based on the individual s qualifications as they relate
to the particular job opportunity, and on the goal of furthering
equal employment opportunity. M/A-COM Technology Solutions
prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants, employees,
customers, or vendors based on race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition. M/A-COM
Technology Solutions also
Keywords: MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc, Lowell , Training and Development Leader, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!