Elementary Grade Teacher - Long Term Substitute
Company: Lowell Community Charter Public School
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LCCPS is looking for a long term
substitute teacher to cover classrooms both in person and virtually
for the remainder of the school year.
START DATE - April 5 through June
- Motivate students to develop
skills, attitudes, and knowledge.
- Believe that smart is something
you can get.
- Partner with parents.
- Work as a team with other staff
- Teach reading, language arts,
social studies, mathematics, science, art, spelling, and health
- Lead Morning Meeting - develop
Responsive Classroom approaches.
- Familiarity with the Benchmark
Assessment and Guided Reading a plus.
- Develop lesson plans and
instructional materials and provide individualized and small group
instruction to meet the needs of each students
- Translate lesson plans into
- Establish and maintain necessary
standards of student behavior
- Evaluate students' academic and
social growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare progress
- Create an effective and engaging
environment for learning
- Participate in special
school-sponsored activities that celebrate student achievement and
- Participate in curriculum and
other developmental programs
- Participate on faculty committees
and the sponsorship of student activities
- Maintain professional competence
through educational activities provided by the school, and in
self-selected professional growth activities
- Comply with school policies and
- Evaluate, select, and requisition
books, instructional aids, equipment, and instructional supplies,
and maintain required inventory records
- Communicate with parents and
school counselor on student progress
- Provide a joyful learning
- Identify student needs, and
cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and
helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning
- Take all necessary and reasonable
precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and
- Complete other duties as
- Bachelor's degree or higher from
an accredited college or university required; Masters
- MA Department of Education
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lowell Community Charter Public School, Lowell , Elementary Grade Teacher - Long Term Substitute, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!