Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tellers perform a variety of routine teller duties to include
processing transactions, identifying basic potential financial
needs and, based on that identification, making referrals to the
platform area as appropriate.
Responsibilities for the Teller role include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Process deposits to customer accounts; includes verification of
cash, verification of endorsements, and providing customers with
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers.
- Process and properly record the sale of monetary instruments
(i.e. official bank checks)
- Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- Redeem savings bonds.
- Properly file all government-mandated reports related to large
cash transactions and the sale of all monetary instruments.
- Process various types of loan payments and credit card cash
- Assist with providing customers with access to safe deposit
- Actively engages in the sales process by identifying potential
financial needs for customers and non-customers alike and makes
appropriate referrals of such leads to the platform staff for
- Incumbent must be outgoing, have good customer service skills
and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Individual should be a self-starter and be technically
High school or eqivilent required.
Ability to stand and remain standing for up to five hours at a
time without a break.
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Lowell , Teller, Other , Dracut, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!