WE ARE HIRING A Diesel Technician in Dracut,
Start a rewarding career with the
*Steady work with weekly
Call Katie at (904) 541-8561
or text "Dracut" to (904)513-8665 for more
Are you looking for an excellent
place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new
trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career
with one of the largest transportation companies in the
If you answered Yes to
these questions, youve got to check out Ryder!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
Under close supervision, this position
performs minor routine maintenance and repair services on different
types of vehicles.
Works with the assistance of a T2, T3, T4, TIC SS or SM, when
performing technical and diagnostic type repairs. Task assignments
are directed by shop management to encourage development in a
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers
around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and
supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do
business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources,
and expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+
locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction
is part of our culture.
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is
what youve been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one
of our awesome opportunities.
High Diploma or equivalent
Post-secondary vocational education
Must have minimum tool requirement
Ability to understand and communicate
effectively, work shift work/weekend as required, perform all entry
level tasks, and demonstrate mechanical aptitude
Knowledge of and the ability to apply
knowledge of computers
Some experience in transportation
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder
vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
Additional requirements may be required in different locations
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance
- Performs component identification and minor repairs
- Performs preventive maintenance with training and support
- Performs facility maintenance duties
- Perform all entry level tasks
- Diagnoses minor mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing
diagnostic computer when applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.