Bridgewell strengthens communities by providing
an unmatched range of social and human services that empower people
with disabilities and other life challenges to live safe,
self-directed and productive lives. Bridgewell delivers support
through community housing, day programs, outpatient treatment,
recovery services, education and employment training. We're
committed to helping people in need, from those with autism to
people with substance use disorders, become engaged members of
their communities. Bridgewell is also the industry leader in
developing innovative offerings in response to unmet or emerging
The Position: We're looking for a FFS
Clinician! You will provide individual, family, and/or
group psychotherapy and crisis intervention services to individuals
with psychiatric disabilities. LMHC or LiCSW preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic intakes, treatment plans, goals and
objectives, and progress notes for assigned caseload.
- Provide one-to-one counseling with clients in assigned
- Coordinate services with other clinical treatment team
- Attend treatment planning meetings for clients in assigned
- Participate in scheduled clinical team and clinical supervision
- Maintain client records according to regulatory standards.
- Comply with MBHP and other 3rd party insurers'
guidelines for Utilization Review/Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies/vendors when
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, education, or
- Massachusetts state license required.
- Experience working with people with substance use disorders and
- Experience working with children a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to focus on and assess clinical needs of
clients and design indicated treatment goals and objectives.
Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell
- Many benefits starting at 24 or more regularly scheduled
- Excellent health benefits-medical, dental, vision. We believe
our benefits package is one of the most competitive (available to
all employees regularly scheduled for 30 or more hours)
- Generous paid time off includes your birthday (that's right, we
even give you your birthday off!)
- Collaborative work environment that values new insight and
- With over one hundred programs in the North Shore, Lowell and
Merrimack Valley we provide excellent opportunities for training
and professional development
Why Should You Apply: If top benefits alone
don't sway you, then our compassionate and collaborative work
environment should! Bridgewell is committed to training and
developing staff and provides the opportunities for you to have a
positive impact in the work you do.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell
Bridgewell is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran