Company: The Learning Experience #219
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families and communities.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children
to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
Learning Experience Corporate.
Keywords: The Learning Experience #219, Lowell , Teacher, Other , Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!