Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of Inductor components for the
RF & MW Industry is seeking an Engineering RF Technician!
- Characterization of Inductor devices up to 40 GHz.
- Develop, build & maintain test fixtures for a variety of
- Develop and document accurate test procedures for new
- Troubleshoot issues with existing inductor products.
- Work with product development team in the development of new
products and assemblies.
- Perform various RF & environmental tests in response to
- Work to streamline existing test processes.
- Assist customers with selecting inductors for their
- Creating application notes and design examples highlighting the
benefits of Inductors.
- B.S Degree Electrical Engineering or 5 years of relevant
- 3 years minimum experience in RF & MW Field.
- Proficient with RF Test Equipment (VNA, Impedance Analyzers,
- Experience with S-parameter measurements up to 40 GHz.
- Experience in the design of RF passive components.
- Experience with the design and fabrication of test.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone
who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and
we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us
to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we
post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to
see our list of other openings.
Keywords: Techneeds, Lowell , Tech, Other , Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!