ACCS Outreach Worker
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The ACCS Outreach Worker promotes the full integration and
functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live
successfully in the community by working towards life goals.
Working alongside a Team LPHA Clinician, ACCS Outreach Worker
provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to
Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or
Supported Independent Environment.
In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life
skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication
administration, symptom reduction, health and wellbeing,
employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of
Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health.
Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen's medical staff are closely
monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that
are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
* Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
* Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual Training
* Work from home arrangements available for eligible positions
* Laptop and iPhone provided for eligible positions
* Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
* Weekly virtual wellness and virtual group gatherings scheduled to
maintain sense of community with team members
* PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great
benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
* A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires
no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b)
* First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all
employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we
offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical
* Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and
Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
* Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the
option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
* Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care
* Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or
more per week):
* 15 days of Vacation per year
* 11 Paid Holidays
* 10 Sick Days per year
* 3 Personal Days per year
* Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
* $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships,
access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit
human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the
capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to
learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of
adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and
behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees
in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: ACCSOW, outreach worker, social worker, mental health,
psychology, human services, employment services, education
services, remote work, work from home, telehealth
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree
in human services, psychology or a related field is preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric
* Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be
willing to use it to transport Person Served.
* Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and
applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
* All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age
and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference,
Keywords: Vinfen, Lowell , ACCS Outreach Worker, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!