Welder - 1st shift
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Adecco is currently assisting a client in recruiting for Welder
jobs in Salisbury, MA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The
Welder will be responsible for welding sheet metal (14 to 20
gauge), interpret blue prints, and do some mathematical
computations. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed
Responsibilities for the Welder job include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, large non-temperature controlled
- Ability to lift 90-100 lbs. with the assistance of another
employee or using a cart.
- Standing a minimum of 8 hours a day; NO sitting
- Walking a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Pulling/pushing a minimum of 4 hours a day
Pay rate is $20.00/hr and the 1st shift hours are 6 am to 2:30 pm,
Monday through Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Welder jobs in
Salisbury, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Keywords: , Lowell , Welder - 1st shift, Other , Salisbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!