MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers
and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM
is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and
ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with
multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication,
manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities
throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our
facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that
represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales
channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales
representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team
is trained across all of our products to give our customers
insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected
Key Responsibilities: Semiconductor visual die inspection to
ensure MIL-STD 883 and customer specification compliance.
- Heavy use of microscope and other die inspection tools.
- Handles semiconductor wafers and die.
- Visually inspects to customer criteria and MIL-STD - die
- Familiarity with AOI, die sorting equipment (manual, semi and
- Capable of binning defects.
- Capable of interpreting wafer map.
- Familiarity with FOD management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to sit in a long period of time.
- Must be able to work under a microscope for an extended period
of time - optical and digital.
- Must pay attention to details, being meticulous.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable working with automated equipment.
- Previous semiconductor inspection experience helpful.
- Computer skills and knowledge in excel.
- Prior work experience in a lean manufacturing environment a