Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: June 7, 2021
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN-ON BONUS - $1500
Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to
Full-Time, 2nd Shift
Every other weekend
Join a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every
day! Mobilex Radiologic Technologists bring the healthcare services
to the patient's bedside. Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if
applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and
other miscellaneous facilities.
TridentCare is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the
nation. We're making a difference in lives of our patients every
Top 3 reasons Rad Techs love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings.
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently
is encouraged and supported.
- Not confined to a single work space or location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or
computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit the images
to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to
perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically
diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist
for interpretation. (if required)
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
- Train other technologists as required.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little
to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Prefer experience working in a changing and challenging work
- Prefer experience working with geriatric patients.
- Enjoy driving.
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain ARRT Certification and/or required State licenses,
health requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state.
- Maintain Driver's license in good standing at all times.
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Lowell , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!