Engineering Manager, Data
Company: Square Trade
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are looking for a smart, dedicated, experienced,
results-oriented Engineering Manager to run two of our application
scrum teams. The teams are in charge of building a reliable and a
scalable platform for integrating with our partners and direct
customers. You will be responsible for defining solutions and
inspiring the team to deliver on complex technical projects. You
will report to the Director of Engineering, with whom you will
partner on defining the technical vision and direction of each
group. This is an exciting position that offers autonomy and
teamwork, with opportunities for career development.
- Manage two or more scrum teams.
- Drive technical vision and strategy for our product and inspire
teams to deliver.
- Contribute and/or review code to your teams' projects.
- Collaborate with other Engineering teams, Tech Leads,
Architects, and Product Managers to come up with requirements,
scope, and timing for various projects
- Improve team processes to increase effectiveness and improve
product quality and code coverage
- Understand the value derived from shipping code rapidly to
production and learning/iterating on the results.
- Take ownership of teams; manage, mentor and coach to help them
improve their skills and grow their careers.
Keywords: Square Trade, Lowell , Engineering Manager, Data, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!