Demand Generation Specialist - Marketing
Company: Chesterton Global Solutions
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Who We Need:
You have advanced operating knowledge of the HubSpot Marketing
automation system or a similar product.
You have previous experience setting up, driving and reporting
You have strong writing and communication skills!
Given these skills, you could work anywhere. So why not bring
your talents somewhere great?
How about working at a company:
- With 130+ years in US manufacturing, whose business is still
- That is led by successful, strategic, personable leaders who
know your name
- That has a significant global environmental impact with
products and services that prevent and reduce industrial
- That encourages you to dedicate 5% of your on the clock time to
- That gives you a formal on-boarding program to get you on a
fast path to success
- That offers tuition reimbursement, a global employee
recognition program where you can win gift cards, a mentoring
program, a paid volunteerism time-off program, a scholarship
program for children of employees and many more!
- That has people who are fun, smart, engaged and like working
together to bring world-class service to our Customers every
Check out our formal job description below:
Chesterton has a laser focus on our customers. The Demand
Generation Specialist manages email campaigns, data, and workflows
in the HubSpot marketing automation system to drive engagement and
marketing qualified leads for the organization's sales teams. This
role is responsible for all incoming leads generated through the
Chesterton website, tradeshows, webinars, and other efforts and
produces quarterly/monthly reporting.
- Writes, edits, and sends e-mail blast announcements in
conjunction with global marketing to sales and prospective
- Manages daily web leads that require manual review and
communicates with sales teams. Uploads and assigns leads from
tradeshows and webinars.
- Sets up product and industry campaigns and reports on quarterly
progress. Participates in regular meetings with product marketing
staff to help plan campaign rollouts.
- Develops drip campaigns, landing pages, email templates,
workflows, calls-to-action, and webinar schedules.
- Maintains HubSpot marketing automation tool, ensuring data/list
integrity; documenting procedures; improving lead management and
segmentation; and growing the database of qualified prospects.
- Trains Chesterton regional offices on HubSpot marketing
automation system through documented delivery of best practices,
procedures, and system organization.
- Spearheads and supervises legal compliance with email privacy
laws and communicates necessary information within the
- Participates in the development and maintenance of buyer
personas based on interviews and surveys.
- Conducts A/B testing to optimize campaign results. Creates
reports and recommendations to improve results.
- Utilizes additional email packages and data sources, as
necessary, to grow prospect list.
- Contributes to social media activities and related content.
Provides approved photography and posts.
- Assists with departmental marketing activities, as needed.
- Recommends changes, enhancements and/or cost-saving
Complexity of Duties
- Works under supervision as an individual contributor and makes
decisions based on pre-established policies and procedures, and/or
with professional discretion using judgment to determine when a
higher level of authority is necessary.
- Simultaneously manages multiple complex initiatives of varying
priority and scale.
- May be required to travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Experience successfully managing projects involving tight
deadlines, multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Proven experience with HubSpot or a similar marketing
automation tool including list management, campaign management,
drip email campaigns, and workflows.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with team to troubleshoot technical and data
issues with HubSpot and CRM.
- Analytical skills for assessing results and adjusting
- Solid writing skills are a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Capacity to keep pace with industry changes in technology, new
media and software/hardware.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience with corporate, agency, non-profit, or
- One year experience using HubSpot or a similar marketing
- Certification in HubSpot Inbound marketing modules
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required
to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear and reach with hands and arms.
Close vision required and the ability to identify and distinguish
color. Must be able to sit and work on a computer for extended
periods of time. Moderate noise exists in the daily work
All of A.W. Chesterton Company employment is contingent upon
successfully passing a background check, drug test, and the
respective medical surveillance requirements.
Chesterton is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
Keywords: Chesterton Global Solutions, Lowell , Demand Generation Specialist - Marketing, Other , Groveland, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!